Thursday, October 29, 2009

Free Video Marketing Training

Three weeks ago I join to first video class hosted my Matt in Veretekk. Training was free. We had several hours of training, how to make video, where to submit, how to select keywords, how make video description.

After week I creaetd my first video, and then two more. I submit it to my 5 video accounts. Here is my last video


Best Fundraising Ideas
Uploaded by dmseomarketing. - Up-to-the minute news videos.

Befor I start submit this video I wrote an alexa number for promoted site Voucher Fundraising - it was 12,450,000 at 10/15/2009. After 10 days at 10/25/2005 alexa number go down to 8,140,000.

Video Marketing is working.

I will be doing more videos and submit it for different keywords, to promote fundraising opportunity as well as veretekk and free training which I receive from all trainers.

I am a certified veretekk trainer. I have a Platinum Control Panel which allow me to help you to configure your veretekk gold account and help you in your seo campain.

Join to veretekk as a silver member and join to many of our classes.